Renew My DACA
Renewing your DACA with IFLA is the easiest way to complete your DACA application package. You’ll meet with a REAL PERSON who will assist you in completing your application with all supporting documents and expedite filing. DACA includes a renewable 2-year deferral of any attempts by the government to deport the applicant and grants the ability to work legally in the United States.
Preparing to work with IFLA is a very simple process! Just fill the form below or give us a call today, (770) 882-5822. IFLA typically receives DACA approvals with 30 days. Just check our FaceBook reviews!
1.When should I renew my DACA?
USCIS strongly encourages you to submit your DACA renewal request between 150 days and 120 days before the expiration date located on your current Form I-797 DACA approval notice and Employment Authorization Document (EAD). Filing during this window will minimize the possibility that your current period of DACA will expire before you receive a decision on your renewal request.
2. Am I eligible to request DACA?
YOU MAY BE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR DACA IF YOU:
- Were under the age of 31 as of June 15, 2012
- Came to the U.S before you turned 16
- Have continuously resided in the U.S. since June 15, 2007, up to the present
- Were physically present in the U.S. on June 15, 2012, and at the time you make your request for consideration of deferred action with USCIS
- Had no lawful status on June 15, 2012
- Are currently in school, or have graduated/ received certificate of completion from high school, have obtained a General Education Development (GED) certificate, or are an honorably discharged veteran of the Coast Guard of Armed Forces of the U.S
- Have not been convicted of a felony, significant misdemeanor, or 3+ other misdemeanors, and do not pose a threat to national security or public safety
You also must submit sufficient evidence to show your eligibility under all of these guidelines. Some which include proof of identity, proof of your lack of immigration status, and proof you have been in the U.S. since the dates listed above to name a few.
3. What is the Process?
In order to apply for DACA you must file Form I-821D, Application for Deferred Action, Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, and Form I-765WS with USCIS.
Submit you assistance request in the form below or call us today at (770) 882-5822, once you’ve submitted your information below a paralegal will contact you within 2 hours to confirm your eligibility, upon confirmation we’ll schedule a time to meet you and review the process and your documents for package preparation. Once everything is ready, we will submit it to USCIS for review. Once USCIS has received your application, they will send you a notice for a biometrics appointment where they will take your photo and fingerprints for your DACA.
If USCIS determines that additional information is needed, you may receive a Request for Evidence.
Once all of USCIS’s questions have been answered and the application is done being processed at the service center, you will be scheduled for an appointment at your local USCIS office to go over your application and provide further information. If your application is approved, you will have deferred action for 2 years, and you will be eligible to reapply at that time.
4. How long will this process take?
At IFLA we strive to send your package out no later than 72 hours from initial contact with you. On average, awaiting a USCIS decision for DACA will take around 4 to 6 months from the time you submit your application. Processing times may change and will vary between USCIS offices. At IFLA we typically receive approvals within 30 days from filing your application.
5. What if my case requires an attorney?
If your case goes beyond the scope of IFLA’s assistance and requires legal representation then an attorney near you will be referred to you at no additional cost from IFLA.
USCIS Filing Fees
What are the costs associated with renewing DACA?
GOVERNMENT (USCIS) APPLICATION FILING & BIOMETRIC FEES:
- Application fee: $410
- Biometric Exam Fee: $85