Do you need Family Assistance? One mistake on your court case filing can result in costly delays! At IFLA we can help you avoid pitfalls and expensive attorney fees. Our experienced family law paralegals can assist you in translating the court complaints for the following cases:

  • Divorce (Uncontested – No Children)
  • Divorce (Uncontested – With Children)
  • Legitimation
  • Name Change

Family Assistance

Applying for family assistance with IFLA is the easiest way to complete your court complaint. You’ll meet with a REAL PERSON who will assist you in completing your court complaint with all supporting documents and expedite filing.

Preparing to work with IFLA is a very simple process! Just fill the form below or give us a call today, (770) 882-5822. IFLA is low-cost, fast, and mobile. Just check our FaceBook reviews!

If your case goes beyond the scope of IFLA’s assistance and requires legal representation then an attorney near you will be referred to you at no additional cost from IFLA.